- Our Services
- Client Login
Financial Planning, Investment, Tax-Related, Risk and Insurance articles are listed in alphabetical order. The Exchange-Traded Fund Series and Behavioral Finance Series are listed sequentially.
- 529 Plans Demystified
- Charitable Contributions from your IRA
- Check your Account Titles and Beneficiary Designations
- Financial Planning for Elderly Family Members
- Financial Planning for Your Pets
- Financial Reminders
- Financial Rules of Thumb
- Freedom from Student Debt
- Life Changes in 2016? Update your Beneficiaries
- Lump Sum or Pension
- Managing Portfolio Risk
- Not Your Father's Reverse Mortgage
- Real Estate and Warren Buffett
- Social Security Changes
- Teaching Children How to Save
- Working to Increase Social Security Benefits
- Cybersecurity: Steps You Can Take
- Dow Hits 20,000 - Does It Matter?
- Economic and Investment Outlook for 2015
- Figuring Out the Fed - An Interest Rate Primer
- Geography of Investing
- Searching For Yield in 2015
- Smart Beta Revealed
- Stock Market Drop - What Was That?
- Stock Market - Time to Celebrate or Plan the Funeral?
- Strong vs. Weak Currencies
Behavioral Finance Series
The views expressed are the individual writer’s views and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinion of Townsend Asset Management Corp. No statement is meant to imply a guarantee of future market direction or performance. All investments are subject to various market, economic, political, business, currency and tax risks. Always consider your own unique goals, risk tolerance and financial circumstances before making any investment.